Cinema Guild is our educational distributor. Please visit their website for a DVD copy of Abraham’s Children for rental or purchase.
Free educational resources:
- Abraham’s Children Viewer’s Guide
- Abraham’s Children MS Study Guide
- Abraham’s Children HS Study Guide
For help with setting up and hosting a screening:
- How does a fundraiser at home work: Abraham’s Children Hosting a Fundraiser
- Step-by-step assistance on how to set up a screening: Abraham’s Children Screening Setup
For questions please contact Nina at 212-343-3099 or email@example.com. Thank you!
Read our educational reviews:
- Anthropology Review Datababase, June 2011, by Jack David Eller. “In a gentle way, the film illustrates that young Muslims in America struggle successfully to integrate their American identities and their Muslim identities—and that Muslim youths are not only normal people but hold many of the attitudes and values that other Americans wish they could instill in their children”.
- School Library Journal, (scroll down dot Social Studies). “It is refreshing to learn history and vocabulary through the teenagers rather than professors or scholars. There is no agenda to this film other than an open, free discussion. Even the most devout of the teenagers lack dogmatism and speak candidly. Highly recommended to foster dialogue about religion.”
- Read a review in Educational Media Reviews Online. “Stark, direct, humorous and serious. […] Abraham’s Children takes a monumental step in awakening the viewer to the basic similarities shared by all human beings”.